- December 2007: The company is established in Tokyo Minato-ku Shiba.
- Mars 2008: The company is relocated to Tokyo Minato-ku Minami Aoyama.
- January 2011: The company is relocated to Tokyo Minato-ku Azabu-dai.
- Mars 2011: The company acquired a recruiting license (13-ユ-304974).
- June 2014: The company introduced the first retainer contract for engineers.
Currently applying for Hacker Retainer Search™ trademark.
- October 2014: The company released Satoshi's collar™, a recruiting service dedicated to the search of manpower for the crypto-currencies and blockchain industry. First in Japan.
- April 2015: The company becomes the first company in the world to accept NuBits as a payment method.
- April 2015: The company is the first recruiting company in the world to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
- June 2015: The company introduced the first sourcing contract in the world.
Currently applying for Hacker Sourcing™ trademark.
- January 2016: The company released the official site of Satoshi's collar™.
- April 2016: The company became a founding member of the Japan Blockchain Association.
- June 2016: The company released the official site of Turing's collar™.
- January 2017: The company released the official site of Moore's collar™.
- 27th of December, 2017: The company celebrated its 10th anniversary of activity.
- 29th of December, 2017: The company released officially Starsgate™.